Become a Member
Join NYBPA today - we have a lot to offer! Dues are $50/year. Our organization is made up of beef producers and beef enthusiasts across New York State committed to safe, wholesome, and nutritious beef supplied to our consumers. We emphasize on raising healthy animals and protecting the environment for future generations. We are dedicated to working together for the improvement of the beef industry.
Our purposes and goals:
- Encourage friendly exchange of ideas among members.
- Promote and protect the interests of beef producers in New York.
- Aid members in purchase, sale and breeding of quality cattle.
- Cooperate with Cornell Cooperative Extensions, NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets and other agencies affiliated with the NCBA.
- Encourage youth participation in the industry with our New York Junior Beef Producers Association, because they are the future to our industry.
- We offer numerous educational and marketing activities and programs throughout the year including our annual meeting, winter conference, trade show and banquet, educational field days and clinics, Empire Farm Days, New York Farm Show, presentations and Hot Beef Sundaes, Western New York Farm Show, New York State Fair Beef Day, Annual Herd Builder Female Sale, Beef Expo Weekend, Beef Quality Assurance Program, fall feeder calf sales and much more. We have beef promotions at fairs and community events.
- We also have informational and educational publications in our bi-monthly newsletter - New York Beef Producer, Country Folks Beef Producer issues and our NYBPA Membership Directory with all paid members listed with locations and descriptions of farms and products or services offered.
- We have a junior association as well for youth, the future of the beef industry.
Membership is $10/year/youth with a max of $25/family.